Despite her blue hair, which she hid under a beanie, Katy Perry was flying under the radar during dinner with friends at The Stonehouse inside the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif. The single singer was escorted to her table by two men and seemed to be enjoying her food and drinks – as well as her friends’ company, an onlooker says. Perry also sported big, thick glasses during dinner – enough of a disguise that a neighboring diner didn’t even recognize her. But she didn’t go totally unnoticed: At one point, a new bride approached her table and asked to take a picture with the pop star. Perry’s answer? Yes.
– Mussarat Bata
- Travel Tips!
- Bobby Brown Refuses To Remove Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown From Life Support
- Android’s Newly Discovered Flaw In Its Security System Could Mean A LOT Of Trouble
- Sony Gears Up For Animated ‘Smurfs’ Film For 2017
- The Overtown Youth Center Honors Jesse Owens with Student Mural
- The Hobbit The Battle of The Five Armies Blu-ray Giveaway!
- #DisneyFairiesSweeps Easter “Don’t pass Judgement” #Giveaway
- GET HARD – Premiere Photos + New TV Spot
- HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 2 – New Poster
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Will Be Donating Mostly All Of His Fortune To Charity
- THE DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT – Cardboards Giveaway
- Zayn Malik Makes Official Departure From One Direction
- Jeremy Renner Begins Work With History Channel On Knights of Templar Drama
- THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER Tickets – Buy 2 Get 2
- “30 Days of Inspiration” – LITTLE BOY in theaters April 24, 2015
- Fans Help SUPER TROOPERS 2 Blazes Past Their $2M Goal In Less Than 2 Full Days