Despite her blue hair, which she hid under a beanie, Katy Perry was flying under the radar during dinner with friends at The Stonehouse inside the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, Calif. The single singer was escorted to her table by two men and seemed to be enjoying her food and drinks – as well as her friends’ company, an onlooker says. Perry also sported big, thick glasses during dinner – enough of a disguise that a neighboring diner didn’t even recognize her. But she didn’t go totally unnoticed: At one point, a new bride approached her table and asked to take a picture with the pop star. Perry’s answer? Yes.
– Mussarat Bata
- Rio Roma announces their US Tour “Hoy Es Un Buen Día”
- Trailer Announces Season 3 For Orphan Black
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES — Signed Poster Giveaway!
- The Colbert Report’s And Steven Colbert Give Us One Last Send Off
- Google Not Happy With’s Secret Anti-Piracy Methods By Hollywood
- GEORGE R. R. MARTIN Willing To Open His Privately Owned Theater TO Show THE INTERVIEW
- Taken 3 – Liam Neeson has a message for you this Christmas
- UK Citizen Spends $150k To Look Like A Male Kim Kardashian
- Amazon Premieres New One-Hour Delivery Service
- ANA MARIA IN NOVELA LAND Trailer- Starring Edy Ganem, Luis Guzmán, & Elizbeth Peña
- Demi Lovato’s Allure Fashion Shoot Video Shows She’s Grateful and Beautiful
- Alamo Drafthouse Puts Up Showings Of ‘Team America’ To Replace ‘The Interview’
- BLACKHAT – New Trailer #2!
- Theater chains Cancel “The Interview” Premieres After Hacker Threats
- CANCELED—THE INTERVIEW – VIP Screening Giveaway—CANCELED