Today, ZTE announced its first smartphone on Verizon Wireless — the ZTE Blade Vantage, at a jaw-dropping $49.99 MSRP. This makes the phone the most affordable prepaid smartphone on the Verizon Wireless network.
This major announcement signifies ZTE’s strengthened partnership with Verizon and shows another step in working closer with Verizon to expand ZTE’s lineup.
As part of the award-winning Blade smartphone series, for under $50, the ZTE Blade Vantages includes:
- ZTE’s First Smartphone on Verizon: The prepaid smartphone is ZTE’s first with the carrier.
- The Most Affordable Prepaid Smartphone on Verizon: There is no other prepaid smartphone more affordable at Verizon Wireless than the ZTE Blade Vantage.
- An Up-To-Date Operating System: Android 7.1 OS comes straight out of the box with the ZTE Blade Vantage.
- A High-Grade Camera, Super Low Price: The ZTE Blade Vantage features a rear-facing 8MP and front-facing 2MP camera.
- Expandable Memory: The phone is equipped with 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM, with expandable memory up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- Optimal Talk and Standby Time: A 2,500mAh battery offers 8 hours of talk time with 13 days of standby time.
- The Ability to Connect More Devices using the Phone as a Hotspot: Consumers can connect up to 10 devices at once.