Heather Morris, keep your chin up (and other parts covered).
We totally emphathize with the star after alleged personal pics were leaked from her phone, and we hope she gets over all this quickly. Because she should. As much as being overexposed can be a bad thing, being exposed with a naked photo scandal is by no means a career ender. Let’s take a look back at how four ladies (including Scarlett Johnasson and Olivia Munn) and even a guy bounced back from their alleged nude photo leaks.
1. Scarlett Johansson: When racy photos of the curvy blonde hit the web in September 2011, she wasn’t the least bit embarrassed. “I know my best angles,” the
Avengers star quipped to Vanity Fair, adding that the pics were sent to her then-hubby Ryan Reynolds. “There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not like I was shooting a porno. Although there’s nothing wrong with that either.” Amen, sister
2. Christina Aguilera: When her dirrty pictures were hacked in 2010, she didn’t become any less beautiful. In fact, since that irksome invasion of privacy, Aguilera signed up for her biggest gig in years: a coach on NBC’s The Voice. Clearly, a little nudity weren’t enough to keep her out of living rooms around America.
3. Vanessa Hudgens: Flashback to 2007, when really inappropriate images (she was still a minor!) of the High School Musical star went viral. Of course, we were all shocked at the wholesome Disney star, but Hudgens was quick to apologize, saying she was “deeply embarrassed” by the shots. But the Mouse didn’t give her the axe: she even went on to start in High School Musical 3 on the big screen—and fans outside the teen musical genre began to take interest in her career.
4. Chris Brown: Obviously, this guy has far bigger concerns than the world getting a glimpse of his junk, but the picture leaked in 2011 was yet another incident that failed to sink his reputation. When skeptics accused Brown of showing some skin as a P.R. stunt, he lashed out on Twitter, “I was always a singer, so unless I’m planning on trying to do porn, I don’t think I’d want to just leak my wang out to the world before my album comes out.” He quickly deleted the tweet.
5. Olivia Munn: Why cringe when you can be comical? Munn poked fun at her purported naked pics with her own Photoshop mastery. The former Daily Show correspondent couldn’t make it to the premiere of her new movie The Babymakers at SXSW, so she sent over her artwork and a note to be read to the audience. She poked fun at herself, then concluded with a crack about her so-called photo leak: “Some of those pictures weren’t even me. I mean, you can’t even see my penis.”