Today Hulu announced East Los High’s finale event will launch later this year.
– Hulu has renewed East Los High for a final 60-minute event, titled East Los High: Finale Event to premiere Fall 2017 on Hulu.
– The long-awaited return of East Los High arrives with a finale event that bids farewell to the Emmy-nominated Hulu original. Season four of East Los High left fans on the edge of their seats with the most shocking cliffhangers in the show’s history. Eight months later – the crew prepare to leave high school behind and maybe even East LA as they begin a journey of self-discovery and learn the true meaning of love, family and friendship in this romantic, sexy and emotional series finale.
– East Los High, a Wise Entertainment production created by Kathleen Bedoya and Carlos Portugal, first premiered in 2013 and has since aired four seasons on Hulu. By featuring underrepresented voices and bringing awareness to issues relevant to the Latino community, the series provides a realistic account of Latino youth culture in the U.S. today. East Los High’s Finale Event pays tribute to the popular characters fans have followed during the past four seasons, reminding us that their universal stories will continue to grow, prosper and transcend.
– The finale event will be directed by Katie Elmore Mota and Carlos Reza and written by Kathleen Bedoya, Luisa Leschin and Cris Franco.
– Katie Elmore Mota and Mauricio Mota of Wise Entertainment will executive produce along with creator and executive producer Kathleen Bedoya.