THE ICONIC AND EXHILARATING NEXT CHAPTER OF
THE BOURNE FRANCHISE
AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL HD NOVEMBER 15, 2016
4K ULTRA HDTM, BLU-RAY™, DVD AND ON DEMAND DECEMBER 6, 2016
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
“THE BEST BOURNE YET” – DAVE MORALES, FOX TV
Matt Damon (Bourne Franchise, The Martian) is back and this time it’s personal in JASON BOURNE, the action-packed fifth installment of the blockbuster franchise, coming to Digital HD November 15, 2016 and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on December 6, 2016, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Nearly a decade since fans last saw the former operative, the explosive return brings Jason Bourne into a whole new era, revealing key secrets about Bourne’s origins to a new generation. The 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD include commentary from the cast, filmmakers, stunt performers and fight coordinators, plus behind-the-scenes features that take viewers inside the making of the film’s intense stunt choreography and one of the wildest car chases in Bourne history.
“Matt Damon returns to his best role ever,” touts Max Evry (COMINGSOON.COM) in JASON BOURNE. Paul Greengrass, the director of The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum returns for the next chapter of Universal Pictures’ Bourne franchise, which finds the CIA’s most lethal operative drawn out of the shadows. Damon is joined by Academy Award winner® Alicia Vikander (Ex Machina, The Danish Girl), Vincent Cassel (Black Swan, Irreversible) and Academy Award winner® Tommy Lee Jones (Captain America: The First Avenger, No Country for Old Men), while Julia Stiles (The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum) reprises her role in the series.
BONUS FEATURES on 4K ULTRA HDTM, BLU-RAY™, DVD
- Bringing Back Bourne – Matt Damon and Director Paul Greengrass discuss how they brought a beloved character back to the big screen.
- Bourne to Fight – A behind-the-scenes look at the fight sequences in Jason Bourne.
o Bare-Knuckle Boxing – Matt Damon discusses his love for boxing and how he prepared for the bare-knuckle fight sequences.
o Close Quarters – A behind-the-scenes look at the brutal fight between Jason Bourne and Christian Dassault.
o Underground Rumble – Matt Damon, Vincent Cassel, and fight coordinator Roger Yuan discuss how they staged Bourne’s final showdown with The Asset.
- The Athens Escape – Matt Damon, stunt coordinator Gary Powell and second unit director Simon Crane discuss the challenges of shooting a chase sequence through cramped city streets.
- Las Vegas Showdown – For the final act of Jason Bourne, filmmakers wanted something bigger and bolder than ever before. Here’s an inside look at how they pulled it off.
o Convention Chaos – Join the cast and crew on location in Las Vegas as they film the final act of Jason Bourne.
o Shutting Down the Strip – A behind-the-scenes look at one of the wildest car chases in Bourne history.
The film will be available on 4K Ultra HD™ in a combo pack which includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray™ and Digital HD with UltraViolet. The 4K Ultra HD™ will include all bonus features on the Blu-ray™ disc.
- 4K Ultra HD™ is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HDTM features the combination of 4K resolution for four times sharper picture than HD, the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR) with immersive audio delivering a multidimensional sound experience.
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™ lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
Jason Bourne features DTS:X® and DTS Headphone:X™ immersive audio technologies that replicate and convey the fluid movement of sound to create a richer experience than previously possible by moving sound to precisely where the mixer placed it.