The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk funds treatments that are saving the lives of patients today. LLS is making cures happen by providing patient support services, advocacy for lifesaving treatments and the most promising cancer research anywhere. And it’s all happening now. Not someday, today.
Friends, families and co-workers form fundraising teams, and millions of consumers help by donating at retail outlets. These efforts culminate in inspirational, memorable evening Walks in nearly two hundred communities each fall across North America.
The funds raised by Light The Night participants will help save lives. Join us!
Light The Night participants raise an average of $220 to support the fight against cancer. Be a Champion For Cures by raising $100 or more OR raise $1,000 or more to become a member of our Bright Lights Club.
Funds raised by teams and individual walkers provide:
- Lifesaving cancer research
- Financial assistance to cover patient expenses for transportation, medication and testing
- Free educational materials and events
- Programs such as the Patti Robinson Kaufmann First Connection program and Family Support Groups
- Advocacy for better treatments and healthcare reform
- Comprehensive, personalized assistance through our Information Resource Center.
Light The Night Walk events are evenings filled with inspiration. During this leisurely walk, Champions For Cures carry illuminated balloons – white for survivors, red for supporters and gold in memory of loved ones lost to cancer. Thousands of walkers-men, women and children – form a community of caring, and bring light to the dark world of cancer.