Latest News MEDIA

Medical Emergency Has Charlie Sheen Sent To Emergency Room After Food Poisoning

Medical Emergency Has Charlie Sheen Sent To Emergency Room After Food Poisoning

Charlie Sheen allegedly suffered a severe attack of food poisoning on Monday, sending paramedics rushing to his house.

A local Los Angeles fire department received a call around 11 p.m. Pacific Time from someone in Sheen’s home, alerting them to a health emergency. Medical personnel swiftly came to the rescue, and Sheen was treated on site for his alleged ailment, reports TMZ. It’s worth noting that the outlet has insinuated something more sinister may have been going on, calling it “curious” that the call for help wasn’t made to 911, which records all conversations.

The incident calls to mind Sheen’s 2011 trip to the hospital amid the major meltdown that eventually led to his firing from “Two and a Half Men.” At the time, many speculated that the actor, after a night of partying, had suffered an overdose or had some kind of drug-related episode. But, as Gossip Cop reported, Sheen’s camp said he was suffering from a hernia. That followed a 2010 hospitalization that was blamed on an “allergic reaction” after a wild, disastrous night at New York’s Plaza Hotel.

On Tuesday evening, Sheen’s rep told People that the actor went to the emergency room to “be safe” after eating “bad clams.” “They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later,” says the spokesperson. Sheen further provided the outlet with a photo of himself smiling with the firemen who came to his home.

 

By Shari Weiss

Advertisement

Advertisement

ZayZay.Com Newsletter!

Be the first to hear,
first to see, first to win!

Don’t worry, we really hate spam.
Your email is safe. 🙂