BE PART OF THE NEW GENERATION OF MENUDO! FIRST IN-PERSON AUDITIONS START IN PUERTO RICO ON SEPTEMBER 17TH
MENUDO PRODUCTIONS and MARIO LOPEZ (Access Hollywood) are officially starting in-person auditions for the new MENUDO in the place where the magic started, Puerto Rico.
Open auditions begin at 8am on Saturday, September 17th at the Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan, Puerto Rico for new talent with singing and dancing ability.
Contestants must be between the ages of 12 – 16, be accompanied by their legal guardian and be able to sing at least one of the following songs:
- Dile Que Tu Me Quieres – (OZUNA) 11. Blinding Lights – (The Weeknd)
- Nota de Amor – (Carlos Vives, Daddy Yankee, Wisin) 12. Love Yourself – (Justin Beiber)
- Me Voy Enamorando – (Chino y Nacho) 13. Circles – (Post Malone)
- Solo de Mi – (Bad Bunny) 14. When You’re Gone – (Shawn Mendes)
- Disparo al Corazon – (Ricky Martin) 15. Lonely Boy – (The Black Keys)
- Si Me Dices Que Si – (Reik, Farruko) 16. Wall of Glass – (Liam Gallagher)
- Mientes – (Camila) 17. Just The Way You Are – (Bruno Mars)
- Corazon – (MALUMA) 18. Sign of the Times – (Harry Styles)
- Lloro por ti – (Enrique Iglesias) 19. Oh Cecilia – (The Vamps)
- Digale – (David Bisbal) 20. Grow as We Go – (Ben Platt)
Contestants can practice to instrumental versions of the 20 songs which are available on the album “A New Beginning (Official Audition Tracks 2022)” on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and YouTube (for free). For direct access to the album links, please click here… http://linktr.ee/menudoaudition
Members of the new MENUDO will be introduced by Mario Lopez on live network television in early 2023.
The casting judges for these in-person auditions will be company executives Paul Tarnopol, Menudo Productions CEO, Project Manager Angel Zamora, and renowned vocalist and voice coach Jessie Chirino (former coach in “La Voz” Telemundo and “Reina de la Canción” – Univisión).
ABOUT MENUDO PRODUCTIONS
MENUDO PRODUCTIONS, LLC is a Miami-based music and entertainment company focused on talent development and content creation for the global teen and pre-teen music markets. Menudo Productions is owned by Menudo International, LLC, which purchased the rights to the Menudo brand in 2016. In addition to producing music and live concerts, Menudo Productions is developing content across multiple platforms, including television, film, and the Metaverse.