Today, ZTE announced the award-winning MAX XL is now available at Sprint. At just $192 MSRP, the MAX XL is a solid option for anyone looking to replace a broken, lost, or outdated phone – or just needing a great low-cost alternative to a flagship device.
Additionally, ZTE announced two connected devices – the ZTE Warp Connect hotspot connecting up to 10 devices for $144 MSRP, and the Sprint Phone Connect 4 by ZTE, for $144 MSRP, which turns a landline connection mobile.
Besides Editors’ Choice awards, with the ZTE MAX XL, media consumption, ease of use, and style are unbeatable thanks to these specs:
- One of the first devices to boast Sprint’s HPUE technology and with the inclusion of LTE+ support
- 6-inch large screen with beautiful display for gaming and more
- 13MP rear-facing and 5MP front-facing camera to take your best photos and selfies
- Long lasting battery giving up to 26.6 hours of talk time
- Lots of room for expandable memory with a micro SD card
- Latest version of Android N out of the box (7.1.1)
- Rear, intuitive fingerprint sensor
The ZTE Warp Connect hotspot at Sprint, $144 MSRP, can connect up to 10 devices through Wi-Fi when you don’t feel like relying on your smartphone as a hotspot or when you’re looking to bypass slow or unsecure public Wi-Fi. The Warp Connect hotspot:
- Easily connects up to 10 devices
- Contains a large 2,300 mAh Li-ION battery
- Supports the most popular Wi-Fi connections including Wi-Fi 802.11 B/G/N
- Features a 1.4” TFT display
The Sprint Phone Connect 4 by ZTE, $122 MSRP, turns a wired landline connection mobile. Quick features:
- Flexibility: Conveniently add a home phone as another line to your cellular plan
- Portability: There’s no need to stay at home for a phone call since you can take the device wherever the Sprint network reaches
The high-quality, low-cost ZTE MAX XL says no more saving money to only sacrifice quality of smartphone performance, and the ZTE Warp Connect hotspot and Sprint Phone Connect 4 are all ways you can easily stay connected anywhere you go!