Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice. All opinions are 100% mine.
Yes, their back!!!!! Old Spice has launched a new ad campaign called ‘Dad Song’ just in time for the holidays (see end of story). This hilarious campaign shows an overdramatizing portrayal of how moms and dads react to their sons growing up. This campaign helps emphasize Old Spice’s desire to inform guys that the “Smellcome to Manhood” is on.
Moms are notorious for wanting our babies to stay, well babies. Dads always want them to be MEN. While we may differ on how soon we want our boys to grow up, we do agree on how they should smell. Old Spice encourages boys to “Scent Responsibly”. Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring the brand’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. “One Spray Lasts All Day.”
I for one love a good smelling man, and by good smelling I do not mean that he has so much cologne you smell him at 50 feet. We started them out with “agua de colonia “and talcum powder; let’s finish the “Smellcome to Manhood” education with a great smelling body spray.
We at ZayZay.com in conjunction with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice would like to give you a chance to win a “Smellcome to Manhood Kit”-Holiday Edition.
Below you will find a contest that will grant one winner the opportunity to win a kit that includes the following:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray– The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt– The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds– Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool– Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape– Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions– Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate– A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile
Since not everyone can win and in the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice is offering special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray for download on http://bit.ly/OldSpiceCoupon for redemption at retailers nationwide.
So remember this holiday season that Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays are the perfect stocking stuffer. Teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Don’t forget the Old Spice Holiday Gift Sets, with deodorant, body wash, body spray, shampoo and more! It’s available in a variety of scents – including new nature-inspired Timber scent.
Additionally, Old Spice is partnering with Second Chance Toys for a HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange. They are we’re encouraging moms and dads and sons (and anyone with gently used plastic toys that they’ve outgrown) to donate them to kids in need. As a reward for this grown-up gesture, Old Spice will be gifting them with Re-fresh Body Spray in exchange for their donation. For more information go to: http://www.secondchancetoys.org/corporate-sponsorships/oldspice
by Ninnette Aquino