Yesterday, in 18 countries around the globe, THE HUNGER GAMES iconic ‘3-Finger salute’ was unveiled on high profile buildings, billboards and locations, including Times Square in New York, Westfield Centre in London, Colonne di San Lorenzo in Milan and Novy Arbat Avenue in Moscow. The hands used in the synchronized global outdoor advertising campaign were created from 6 images of people ranging from ages 8 to 80, both men and women and from all nationalities.
We encourage people and fans from around the Globe to come together, discover and #UNITE.
#UNITE at the following locations:
- AUSTRALIA – Sydney & Melbourne – Various Buildings around Sydney & Melbourne
- BRAZIL – Rio de Janeiro – Leblon
- CANADA – Toronto – Eaton Centre & Montreal – Métro Berri
- COLUMBIA – Bogota – Wild Postings & ComicCon
- EL SALVADOR – San Salvador – Fuentes Beethoven & Calle La Mascota
- FINLAND – Helsinki – Narinkkatori Square
- FRANCE – Paris – The docks of the Seine & Building rooftop at the center of the city
- GERMANY – Munich – Airport Center
- ITALY – Milan – Colonne di San Lorenzo
- JAPAN – Tokyo – Location Details Forthcoming
- MEXICO – Mexico City –Mexican Student Movement of 1968 Building [Famous Landmark Building in Mexico City]
- NICARAGUA – Managua – Multiple Locations
- RUSSIA – Moscow – Novy Arbat Avenue
- SPAIN – Madrid – C/ Fuencarral 42
- SWEDEN – Stockholm – HÖTORGET
- UNITED KINGDOM – London – Westfield Centre & Birmingham – New Street @ The Bullring
- UNITED STATES – Los Angeles – Wilshire Blvd & New York – Times Square
- URUGUAY – Montevideo – Avenida 18 de Julio & Avenida 26 de Marzo and Bonavita
THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 2 opens in the U.S. on November 20, 2015.