Disney Parks has officially given a new name to the ever-growing Walt Disney World Moms Panel: the Disney Parks Moms Panel. Along with the change in title, the company announced the website’s 19 newest members. New for 2013, two Team Sports Moms will join the roster to assist guests with youth sports-related travel to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel, located at www.DisneyParksMomsPanel.com, is an online forum that serves as a resource for planning Disney Parks vacations. Whether guests are looking to kick it on the fields of the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, find the best character dining experience for their family, jog around Disney theme parks with runDisney or discover the cultures of the world with Adventures by Disney, there is a panelist who can share authentic opinions and tips on almost anything and everything Disney Parks. Spanish-speaking visitors can also read and submit questions to a group of dedicated multilingual panelists.
“Since launching in 2008, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has answered countless questions from travelers considering a Disney Parks vacation,” said Meg Crofton, president of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Operations, U.S. and France. “Known for their sound and practical advice, the panelists continue to be a great resource, helping even more guests make unforgettable Disney memories.”
In September 2012, thousands of hopefuls from around the world submitted applications for a seat on the panel. From the many passionate applications, 19 new moms and dads have taken their seat with the 2013 Disney Parks Moms Panel.
Meet the first new members of the Disney Parks Moms Panel:
- Allison Lemme; Plano, Texas (Walt Disney World)
- Angie Gregg; Hummelstown, Pa. (Team Sports Mom)
- Audra Anders; Dunwoody, Ga. (Team Sports Mom)
- Courtney Bautista; Fresno, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Derek Hoffman; Washington, D.C. (Walt Disney World)
- Jackie Gailey; Savannah, Ga. (Walt Disney World)
- Jacqui Clark; Chicago, Ill. (Walt Disney World)
- Kari Krueger; College Station, Texas (Disney Vacation Club)
- Kimberly Lucci; Bridgewater, N.J. (Walt Disney World)
- Kristen deHaan; Puebla, Mexico (Adventures by Disney/Aulani)
- Mandy Milhoan; Greenville, S.C. (Walt Disney World)
- Marcy Galloway; Cincinnati, Ohio (Disney Cruise Line)
- Miguel Olmo-Rodriguez; Guaynabo, Puerto Rico (Spanish-language)
- Mona Leigh Guha; Columbia, Md. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Raquel Cummings; Cedar Hill, Texas (Walt Disney World)
- Sherri Cuda; Crete, Ill. (Walt Disney World)
- Stephanie Gibbon; Brantford, ON (Walt Disney World)
- Wilma Norton; St. Petersburg, Fla. (Walt Disney World)
- Yael Londono; Dania Beach, Fla. (Spanish-language)
The new panel will be joined by select alumni panelists – representing all previous panels – to help answer the influx of Disney vacation questions submitted to the site each week. In addition to browsing answers, guests can access a variety of helpful how-to videos in both English and Spanish. Along with the new name, Disney Parks will look to revamp the Moms Panel website in 2013 with exciting new features, blog content and mobile-friendly options.
About the Disney Parks Moms Panel The Disney Parks Moms Panel is an online forum where guests can get tips and insights for a Disney vacation from real moms, dads and grandparents who have mastered the art of planning Disney vacations. Guests can pose questions to the panelists in both English and Spanish, as well as gain access to other vacation-planning tools for booking a Disney vacation. Featuring just 12 members during its inaugural year in 2008, the panel now boasts 47 park-savvy panelists as a result of the popularity of the site and an ever-growing number of questions submitted by curious parents. For more information and to meet the panelists, visit www.DisneyParksMomsPanel.com.
SOURCE Disney Parks