What’s new in this sixth edition is that Watchathon will also be available to those users that are only subscribed to Xfinity Internet. Also available will be the channel DOGTV which is designed to keep dogs Company while no one is home.
Do you want to watch thousands of hours of movies and the best TV shows like HBO’s “Game of Thrones”, “Big Little Lies” and “Westworld”, SHOWTIME’s “Billions” and “Homeland,” and STARZ’s “Billions” in Spanish and at no additional costs?
Then you won’t want to miss the sixth annual Watchathon Week from April 16-22 for Xfinity users. For the first time ever, the binge-watching event will also be available through the Xfinity Stream mobile app and web portal for those users that only have the company’s internet service.
Millions of users will also be able to access content from streaming services like Netflix and many more subscription-based platforms such as Acorn TV, AMC Premiere, FX+, Lifetime Movie Club and HISTORY Vault to enjoy series like “The Walking Dead” and “The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story” with Penelope Cruz, Ricky Martin and Edgar Ramirez. Moreover, music will enjoy concert specials like Juanes’ “The Juanes Effect” and “Mis Planes Son Amarte”, “J Balvin:Bruuttal”, “Victor Manuelle: Que Suenen Los Tambores” and comedy specials like George Lopez’s “The Wall” and Felipe Esparza’s “Translate This.”
Also for the first time ever, Xfinity Watchathon Week will grant access to DOGTV, a channel that’s meant to entertain and keep dogs company while no one’s home.
The little one’s at home will also be able to enjoy titles from Disney Story Central, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Nickelodeon, Nick JR and Universal Kids; additionally they will also be able to enjoy the newest Kidstream and PlayKids from ZoneTV.
Available In Spanish!
For Hispanic users, Comcast has designed a special portal on the X1 platform so that they can enjoy Watchathon Week with originals in Spanish and with SAP. These are just a few of the titles to enjoy:
- Hollywood movies in Spanish from STARZ and STARZ Encore such as “Frida”, “Spider Man Homecoming,” “Legion,” “T2 Trainspotting” and original series such as “Howards End” and complete seasons of “Power,” “Ash vs Evil Dead” and “Outlander.”
- Movies like “Julieta,” Pedro Almodovar’s most recent work, as well as other hits from Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Spain
- Hispanic series such as “El Cartel de los Sapos”, “Fugitivos” and “Las Muñecas de la Mafia.”
- Soap operas on Streampix like “Pasion de Gavilanes”, “Santa Diabla”, “En Otra Piel”, and “La Reina del Sur.”
- The best series from HBO Latino such as “La Vida Secreta de las Parejas”, “El Jardin de Bronce” and recent productions like “Samba” (Dominican Republic), “Mama se fue de Viaje” “La Casa de Beatriz” (Argentina) and “Locos de Amor” (Peru).
There are so many options it’ll be hard to decide what to watch. This is your chance to catch up on the shows that everyone has been talking about.