While Justin Bieber was busy hanging out with some members of Floyd Mayweather‘s “money team,” other celebs were partying it up at the Kentucky Derby on Cinco de Mayo. But, just in case you missed that or The Avengers‘ record-breaking weekend, don’t worry.
We’ve got all the deets on that and much more, right here.
• The Avengers racked up $200.3 million in its box office debut this weekend, making it the first film to ever break $200 million in just three days.
• Opening Up: Kevin Costner revealed he wasn’t going to deliver his heartwarming eulogy for Whitney Houston at the late singer’s funeral—until he received a call from Houston’s cousin Dionne Warwick that changed his mind.
• Tying the Knot: Bachelor and Bachelorette alums Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright said “I do” Saturday at Wild Dunes Resort in Charleston, S.C. Meanwhile, former Dexter star Julie Benz wed marketing exec Rich Orosco the same day.
• Happy Birthday: Rihannatweeted a happy birthday shout-out to her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, who turned 23 Saturday. Meanwhile, Adele celebrated her 24th birthday that same day, and George Clooney turned 51 Sunday.
• Special Tribute: Following the death of Beastie Boys‘ rapper Adam “MCA” Yauch Friday, Coldplay paid tribute to the late lyricist just hours later with a soulful rendition of “(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party)” during their concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
• Making Amends: Miranda Lambert dropped her beef with Ashton Kutcher at a pre-Kentucky Derby Bash Friday, posing with the Two and a Half Men star for a twitpic with a big smile on her face. The two also hit Churchill Downs (along with stars like Kellan Lutz, Debra Messing and Star Jones) to show off some very haute hats.
• Car Trouble: Just a month after getting busted for DUI for getting into a fender bender with a cop car, Amanda Bynes was pulled over by police Friday night for reportedly grazing a car while driving her black Range Rover.
• Hot Mama-to-Be: Molly Sims celebrated her baby shower at a private residence in the Hollywood Hills Saturday. Along with loved ones, the former Las Vegas star glowed as she opened presents and ate lunch, before being picked up by her husband, Scott Stuber.
• Late Night Laugher: Eli Manning hosted Saturday Night Live for the first time, dressing up in drag and kicking some major big brother butt while he was at it. Rihanna was also on hand to perform a medley of her hits, including “Talk That Talk,” “Birthday Cake” and “Where Have You Been?”
• Money Team: Justin Bieber was spotted celebrating in the boxing ring with Floyd Mayweather, 50 Cent and Lil Wayne Saturday night, after the boxing champ defeated Miguel Cotto for the junior middleweight title.
• Sad News: George Lindsey, best known for his role as Goober Pyle on The Andy Griffith Show, died Sunday morning at the age of 83 after battling an undisclosed illness.
• Hunger Games Heartbreak: Gale himself, Liam Hemsworth, finally broke his silence about the departure of director Gary Ross (who will be replaced for the sequel by Francis Lawrence). “I’m really sad to see that Gary’s not going to be part of the second one. He did such an amazing job on the first,” Liam explained.