While everyone was busy tying the knot or procreating this weekend, Snooki was off pondering the whereabouts of Montana. But, just in case you missed those stories or our scoop on Jennifer Lopez‘s return to American Idol, there’s no need to fret.
We’ve got the full recap of this weekend’s entertainment stories, right here.
• Here Comes the Bride: The View‘s Sherri Shepherd married Lamar Sally Saturday in Chicago, while her View co-host Joy Behar surprisingly wed her longtime love of 29 years Thursday, Steve Janowitz; Meanwhile, Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke tied the knot with longtime love, former Baywatch hottie David Charvet, Friday evening in St. Barts. American Pie star Tara Reid got engaged and marriedto businessman Michael Lillelund in Greece on Saturday.
• Baby Bumpin’: Tina Fey gave birth to her second daughter with hubby Jeffrey Richmond Wednesday. Welcome, Penelope Athena. Meanwhile, Hilary Duff announced via her blog that she and hubby Mike Comrie are expecting their first child. Last but not least, Jessica Alba and hubby Cash Warren welcomed their second daughter, Haven Garner Warner, on Saturday.
• Tragedy in Indiana: Five people were killed and over 40 were injured after a stage collapsed at an Indiana State Fair concert right before Sugarland was scheduled to perform.
• Busted: That’s So Raven star Orlando Brown was collared on suspicion of DUI.
• One Last Fix: AMC renewed their critically acclaimed drama Breaking Bad for a fifth and final season, the network announced Sunday.
• Box-Office Surprise: Glee grabbed only the 11th spot in this weekend’s box office, while Rise of the Planet of the Apes took the top spot with $27.5 million, followed by The Help at $25.5 million and Final Destination 5 at $18.4 million.
• J.Lo’s Back: Sources tell E! Online that Fox will announce Jennifer Lopez‘s return to American Idol Monday.
• Clueless: Jersey Shore star Snooki revealed she wasn’t aware Montana is a state during an interview on a Montana radio show. Smooth.