• Street Hassle: T-shirts emblazoned with “Occupy All Streets” disappeared from Jay-Z‘s Rocawear website, after the rapper faced controversy when a company rep revealed no proceeds from the $22 tees would be donated to the “Occupy Wall Street” movement.
• Sixteen Candles: Kendall Jenner turned 16—and it was awesome!
• Immortalizing the Box Office: Immortals rocked this weekend’s box office, taking home $32 million, followed by Jack and Jill at $26 Million and Puss in Boots at $25.5 million.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Emma Stone hosted Saturday Night Live for the second time, bringing her Amazing Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield along for her opening monologue, and taking some inappropriate behavior to a bridal party with Kristen Wiig.
• Harry Potter Goes Live!: We took a trip down to Orlando to bring you live coverage of the DVD release party for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
• Call of Domination: The latest Call of Duty video game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, generated $400 million in sales in only 24 hours, setting a first-day sales record this week as the biggest first-day entertainment product release ever (over Twilight and Harry Potter)!
• Green Days: Stars get eco-centric in our Green Is Universal section.
By: Brandi Flower