As Coachella wrapped up its second weekend, The Hunger Games finally saw its box office reign come to an end by way of Think Like a Man. But, in case you missed that, Carey Mulligan‘s British countryside wedding or Cher‘s wacky wig at the GLAAD awards, don’t fret.
We’ve got all the details on those stories and more, right here.
• Tying the Knot: Carey Mulligan married Mumford & Sons folk-rocker Marcus Mumford on a farm in Somerset, England, Saturday, in front of 100 guests, including Sienna Miller, Colin Firth and Jake Gylenhaal. Meanwhile, Neil Diamond tied the knot with his manager, Katie McNeal, on the same day in Los Angeles.
• Still Baby Bumpin’: Following rumors that Jessica Simpson delivered her baby, the Fashion Star mentor headed to Twitter to debunk those tales, saying, “To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl…I’m still pregnant!! Don’t believe what you read ladies and gents.”
• Busted: Outspoken rocker-turned-outdoorsman Ted Nugent pleaded guilty to transporting a black bear he illegally killed in southeastern Alaska during a hunting trip in 2009, an offense that could lead to a $10,000 fine.
• GLAAD Awards: Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson became the youngest recipient of GLAAD’s Vanguard Award Saturday for his work with equal rights group, Straight But Not Narrow. Cher was also on hand at the star-studded event, surprising attendees when she presented the Stephen F. Kolzak award to her son Chaz Bono.
• Can’t Touch This: Justin Bieber hit Twitter Saturday to sound off about his debunked baby mama, writing, “Dear Mariah Yeeter…we have never met…so from the heart i just wanted to say you will never get this. You will never get this. La la la la la.”
• Hunger Games Shakeup: Following The Hunger Games director Gary Ross‘s departure from the project, star Josh Hutcherson said he’s “really excited” about working with the sequel’s new director Francis Lawrence. The film was also finally dethroned as the top performer at the weekend box office, coming in at the No. 3 spot, behind The Lucky One and Think Like a Man.
• First Anniversary: Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes celebrated their first wedding anniversary in Calabasas, Calif., wining and dining outside of Los Angeles at Toscanova restaurant. LeAnn also took to Twitter to show off the bling Eddie gave her!
• Royal Birthday: Queen Elizabeth celebrated her 86th birthday Saturday, reportedly spending a quiet day at Windsor Castle, lunching with family and relaxing.
• Beating the Odds: Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb woke up from a coma and is on the road to recovery, following a bout with pneumonia that occurred after he underwent a life-saving surgery for peritonitis.