If you were too busy passing out shamrocks like Kate Middleton or hunting down that pot of gold for St. Patrick’s Day to catch up on this weekend’s entertainment news stories, no need to fret.
We’ve got all the details on Rob Kardashian‘s birthday bash, Charlize Theron‘s admiration of Michael Fassbender‘s man parts, Russell Brand‘s plans to fight that pesky phone-throwing felony charge and much more.
• Luck of the Irish: Kate Middleton passed out shamrocks to more than 40 lucky Irish Guards (and an Irish Wolfhound) Saturday before the soldiers marched off to their annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
• Box-Office Jump: 21 Jump Street topped this weekend’s box office with $35 million, followed by Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax at $22.8 million and John Carter at $13.5 million.
• Job Zombie: The Walking Dead finished up its season with a bang!
• Special Tribute: Charlize Theron joked about how impressed she was by her Prometheus costar Michael Fassbender‘s man parts, saying at the Human Rights Campaign Gala Saturday night, “your penis was a revelation. I’m available to work with it any time.”
• Big Debut: Speaking of that duo, Fassbender and Theron also hit WonderCon this weekend to debut the trailer for their upcoming sci-fi flick, Prometheus.