We’ve got all the details on that and more, right here.
• Making It Official: Olivier Martinez confirmed rumors he and Halle Berry are engaged, telling reporters in Miami Saturday, “Yes, of course it’s true!”
• A Daughter Mourns: Whitney Houston‘s daughter Bobbi Kristina sat down with Oprah to discuss her mother’s death in an exclusive interview Sunday night, including her final moments with her mother and her decision to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. “I’m her daughter. I have to carry on her legacy…It’s a lot of pressure, but she prepared me for it.”
• Nabbing the Box Office: Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax topped this weekend’s box office for the second straight week with $39.1 million, followed by John Carter with $30.6 million and Project X at $11.6 million.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Jonah Hill poked fun at his Oscar nomination (and subsequent loss to best supporting actor winner Christopher Plummer), took several tennis ball shots below the belt, transformed into a six-year-old and a whole lot more during his second hosting stint on Saturday Night Live.
• Taking it Off: Kristen Stewart went from Twilight’s demure Bella to topless Marylou in her role in the upcoming drama On the Road. In the trailer for the flick, Stewart can be seen sitting topless in a car with co-stars Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley.
• Running in Rio: Prince Harry kicked off the last leg of his solo international tour with a charitable run in Rio, and poked fun at his bro Prince William while he was at it. The red-headed royal, who wore and palmed a Prince William mask while he ran, also played beach volleyball and beach rugby prior to the race.
• Seriously Funny: Marie Osmond had an accident on stage during a cruise performance with her brother Donny after a question from an audience member caused her to laugh so hard she wet herself. Captured on video, it’s both hilarious and sweet.
• TV Shockers!: Desperate Housewives and The Walking Dead shocked their loyal fans this weekend when they each killed off major characters. Someone got gunned down by mobsters on Wisteria Lane while a WD series regular was killed before being killed again as a zombie! Too bad both deals were spoiled, one by trial and one via marketing snafu, prior to Sunday.