Too busy partying poolside in Las Vegas to catch up on this weekend’s entertainment news? No need to fret. We’ve got the scoop on Crystal Harris, Bristol Palin and the big winners of the Daytime Emmys, right here.
• Bristol Palin calls ex-fiancé Levi Johnston a “gnat,” and admits to losing her virginity while drunk in her new memoir, Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far.
• The Bold and the Beautiful took home top honors at the Daytime Emmy Awards Sunday evening, nabbing Outstanding Drama among other awards.
• Jennifer Lopez‘s attorneys asked the court to postpone Monday’s hearing to keep her purported “sex” tape with ex-hubby Ojani Noa off the Net, following J.Lo’s wardrobe malfunction at the taping of a German TV show.
• Green Lantern underperformed at this weekend’s box office with $52 million, followed by Super 8 at $21.3 million and Mr. Popper’s Penguins at $18.2 million.
• Sadly, E Street Band’s Clarence Clemons passed away Saturday at the age of 69 after suffering a stroke. Longtime cohort Bruce Springsteen offered loving words following Clemons’s death via his blog.
• In honor of Father’s Day, the Kardashians dished on what gifts they planned to get Bruce Jenner.