Too busy tweeting about Carmageddon to catch up on this weekend’s entertainment news? No need to fret. We’ve got all the details on Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony‘s breakup, along with what Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison and his 16-year-old bride had to say about their marriage scandal, and more, right here.
• Shocking Split: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their decision to divorce Friday after seven years of marriage. Their split didn’t put a stop to the couple’s business dealings, however. Not only are J. Lo and Marc still planning to move forward with their reality show called, The Chosen, but we learned exclusively that the Back Up Plan star will head to Ukraine next week to sing at a wedding for a million bucks.
• Box Office Magic: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II totally rocked this weekend’s box office, scoring the largest debut in Hollywood history with $168.6 million. Transformers: Dark of the Moon and Horrible Bosses followed far behind in the second and third spot with $21.3 million and $17.6 million, respectively.
• Out of this World: Beyoncé gave astronauts aboard the Atlantis space shuttle a surprise wake-up call.
• Calling it Quits: On the same note as J.Lo and Marc, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong filed for divorce from her hubby.
• Unfortunate Accident: Lamar Odom was involved in a car accident over the weekend, in which reportedly two people were injured.
• Extradition Shut-Down: A Santa Barbara district attorney’s office’s request to extradite Randy and Evi Quaid from Canada was denied.