Jessica Simpson wasn’t the only celeb busting out on the scene this weekend.
Hollywood’s hottest daytime stars were also out and about in Tinseltown, coming out in droves Saturday night for the 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
But that wasn’t all that was brewing in Hollywood.
We’ve got the deets on Brave‘s box office smackdown and more on this weekend’s celeb happenings, right here.
• Bustin’ Out: Jessica Simpson showed off some major post-baby cleavage as she pushed her daughter Maxwell around town Friday afternoon.
• Daytime Emmys: General Hospital won big at the 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards Saturday night, taking home outstanding Drama Series. Meanwhile, Live With Regis and Kelly nabbed the award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show and The Today Show beat out Good Morning America for Outstanding Morning program.
• Box Office Smackdown: Brave rocked the competition at the box office this weekend, taking home $66.7 million, followed by Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted at $20.2 million and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter at $16.5 million.
• Health Scare: Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek suffered a mild heart attack Saturday, but was reportedly in “good spirits” Sunday and expected to return to the show next month when production begins on Jeopardy!.
• Birthday Girl: Nicole Scherzinger kicked off the celebration of her 34th birthday in Las Vegas this weekend, with party packed days at various hot spots in the Venetian Hotel.
• No Longer Mum on Being a Mom: Reese Witherspoon opened up about her pregancy to the press for the first time in Chicago, saying she’s craving deep-dish pizza, wants to eat everything and is “feeling very round.”
• Magic Mike Magic Formula: Stars of the upcoming stripper flick explain a big secret to E! News in an exclusive video: “Anything that happens in a thong is automatically hilarious.”