This weekend quite a few celebs learned the hard way that it can be tough to escape the wrath of Nickelodeon’s green goop. But, just in case you missed all the slime-filled fun at the Kids’ Choice Awards Saturday, or Rihanna‘s new hairdo, no need to worry.
We’ve got the details on those stories, The Hunger Games repeat box-office domination and more, right here!
• Box Office Domination: The Hunger Games took the top spot in this weekend’s box office for a second week in a row with $61.1 million, followed by Wrath of the Titans at $34.2 million and Mirror Mirror at $19 million.
• Slimed!: Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner and Halle Berry were just a few of the celebs that fell victim to Nickelodeon’s infamous green goop at the 25th annual Kids’ Choice Awards Saturday. Biebs and Tay-Tay got their green on while picking up awards for Favorite Male Singer and Favorite Butt-Kicker, respectively.
• Hair Do or Don’t?: Rihanna gave fans a glimpse of her new darker, longer hairstyle this weekend, posting pics on Instagram of her new ‘do that is shaved on one side.
• April Fools!: In honor of April Fool’s Day, we took a look back at how to fake a celebrity death, since so many are faking the deaths of stars via Twitter.
• Taste Test: Josh Hutcherson revealed his unusual hobby to E! News at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards, giving fans a taste of how The Hunger Games hunk spends his time offscreen.
• Hunger Games Star Responds to Racist Tweets: Following costar Amandla Stenberg‘s response to the racist Twitter attacks, Dayo Okeniyi shared his thoughts on the controversy with E! News at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards.
• A Little Bit o’ Country: Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift were all winners at this year’s ACM awards. T.Swift took home the entertainer of the year award for the second consecutive year.
• Back For More: The Killing premiered on AMC while Game of Thrones premiered on HBO. Eager fans rejoiced at the return of both series—each brought shocking deaths and tons of suspense to the boob tube.
• Epic Fail: Adam Sandler took top honors at The Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies), which honored the worst of the worst in the film industry Sunday. Box office busts like Just Go With It and Jack and Jill helped Sandler break a Razzie record. Apologies all around!