Yup, it’s Monday already.
But, whether lining up for the release of Breaking Dawn or prepping Thanksgiving plans caused you to miss out on this weekend’s entertainment news, we’ve recapped the whole shebang for you, right here.
• Belle of the Ball: Mila Kunis made good on her word, attending the Marine Corps’ Ball in Greenville, N.C., Friday with a sergeant who asked her to be his date via YouTube.
• Denying Allegations: A rep for former Party of Five actor Jeremy London denied allegations that London assaulted his girlfriend after an argument over custody of their child.
• Moving On: Kris Humphries finally addressed his split from Kim Kardashian while promoting a new business venture, saying, “This has been a difficult time in my life.”
• Making It Official: A few months after tying the knot with hubby Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo changed her twitter handle to reflect the nuptials, switching up her moniker to @vanessalachey.
• Breaking Box Office: Not only did Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 rake in $72 million at the box office on Friday alone—it went on to grab the top spot in this weekend’s box office with a whopping $139.5 million (topping Happy Feet Two and Immortals).
• Sin City: Prince Harry visited Las Vegas for the first time this weekend, party-hopping, gambling and checking out a performance of Cirque du Soleil‘s O show.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Speaking of firsts, Jason Segel took on SNL, joined by the likes of the Muppets, Paul Rudd and Olivia Wilde.
• Next Chapter: Oprah Winfrey announced plans to debut her new prime-time show, Oprah’s Next Chapter,, in January on her OWN network, which will feature the media mogul traveling around the country interviewing celebrities, newsmakers and real-life families.
• Sad News: Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has been diagnosed with liver cancer, following a string of hospitalizations this year.
by Brandi Fowler