Too busy worrying about the end of the world to catch up on this weekend’s entertainment news?
No need to fret. We’ve got the details on the sale of Princess Beatrice‘s wacky hat, Sara Rue‘s wedding and the smooches that stole the show at the Billboard Music Awards.
• Rihanna and Britney Spears sealed their “S&M” performance with a kiss at the Billboard Music Awards Sunday, followed by Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, who locked lips after he nabbed the Top New Artist award.
• Princess Beatrice‘s wacky Phillip Treacy fascinator hat raked in the equivalent of over $130,000 in an EBay auction that ended Sunday.
• After reports surfaced that Jeff Conaway‘s recent hospitalization was the result of an overdose on prescription meds, Dr. Drew Pinsky rebutted that news on Twitter, saying the Grease star was hospitalized for pneumonia instead.
• Sara Rue wed longtime love Kevin Price Saturday in a beachside ceremony at the Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades, Calif.
• Nicki Minaj couldn’t help but share her excitement about touring with Britney Spears.
• We revealed which rock and roller is this star-spangled starlet’s dad.
• Deadliest Catch star Keith Colburn dished on what viewers can expect on the show’s season finale, the death of Captain Phil Harris and more.
• Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides rocked this weekend’s box office with $90.1 million, followed by Bridesmaids at $21.1 million and Thor at $15.5 million.
• While awaiting trial on multiple sexual assault charges, Grammy-winning songwriter Joseph Brooks was found dead Sunday in his Manhattan apartment.