But that wasn’t all that was shakin’ in celeb news.
We’ve got all the details on Justin Bieber‘s 25 million followers, Tom Cruise‘s plans to visit Suri, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s mad DASH, the latest on Sage Stallone‘s sudden passing and much more, right here!
• Sad News: Following the tragic death of Sylvester Stallone‘s son, Sage Stallone, more details emerged regarding the circumstances surrounding the late filmmaker’s death, including news of prescription bottles found in his home. Sage’s attorney, George Braunstein, also told E! News Sage’s death was a shock to his family and friends, saying he “wasn’t someone trying to take his life.” Actress Celeste Holm passed away Sunday morning at her New York home. The Oscar-winner was 95.
• Mad Dash: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made fans go wild at the opening of the Kardashian sisters’ DASH store in West Hollywood Saturday when they showed up in Kim’s black Rolls-Royce.
• Tom’s Busy Weekend: Tom Cruise was snapped planting a wet one on costar Olga Kurylenko on the set of their upcoming flick Oblivion, which wrapped Sunday. A source close to Cruise says the actor’s “number one priority right now” is seeing daughter Suri.
• School Days: Following their whirlwind weekend of outings around New York City, news surfaced that Katie Holmes has enrolled Suri in Manhattan’s prestigious Convent of the Sacred Heart school, and then the two got pretty in pink.
• Downsizing Idol: Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez may not be the only judges leaving American Idol, according to reports that execs on the show want to downsize the show for it’s upcoming 12th season, cutting budgets, staff and salaries.
• Box-Office Stomp: Ice Age: Continental Drift froze the competition at this weekend’s box office, owning the top spot with $46 million, followed by The Amazing Spider-Man at $35 million and Ted at $22.1 million.
• Twitter King: Congratulations, Beliebers. Justin Bieber has surpassed 25 million followers on Twitter.
by Brandi Fowler and Bruna Nessif