What a weekend!
The 2012 Golden Globes went down Sunday night after a weekend filled with pre-Globes bashes. But, just in case you missed Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher‘s awkward encounter…or Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony‘s awkward encounter…or the other big weekend headlines, don’t worry.
We’ve got all that and more right here…
• Big Winners: The George Clooney-powered family drama The Descendants was named Best Picture, Drama, while The Artist scored Best Picture, Musical/Comedy at the 2012 Golden Globes. Homeland and Modern Family ruled the TV side of the awards. Get the complete list of winners, the best and worst moments from the Ricky Gervais-hosted ceremony, the hottest red-carpet looks and all the backstage scoop.
• Red Carpet Baby Bumpin’: While making their way down the red carpet, Kelsey Grammer and wife Kayte Walsh revealed to E! News that they are pregnant with twins—their first children together.
• Box-Office Upset: Contraband grabbed the top spot in this weekend’s box office with $24.1 million, followed by Beauty and the Beast 3D at $18.5 million and Mission:Impossible—Ghost Protocol at $11.5 million.
• Back to Business: In the wake of their split last July, ex husband and wife duo Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony sat side by side to promote their competition reality show Q’Viva! at a Television Critics’ Association Panel Saturday.
• Graduating Class: Oprah Winfrey celebrated the first class of young women to graduate from her Leadership Academy for Girls Saturday. The school opened its doors in 2007.
• Not Working It: ABC canceled the cross-dressing comedy Work It after just two episodes, following backlash from the gay community and low ratings.
• On the Mend: Heather Locklear released from a California hospital in “good spirits” on Friday after being rushed to the emergency room earlier in the week. Her family denied rumors that the actress had tried to commit suicide.
• Awkward Encounter: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, who called it quits in November, attended the same CAA Foundation Soiree in West Hollywood Friday but spent most of the night on opposite sides of the room.
• Crowning Glory: Miss Wisconsin, Laura Kaeppeler, was crowned Miss America 2012 Saturday evening.
• Keeping Up with Kim: Kim Kardashian joined the likes of Sean Penn, George Clooney, Julia Roberts and Leonardo Dicaprio at the Cinema for Peace Benefit for the J/P Haitian Relief Organization at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills Saturday.