While last year marked the lavish royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, the couple kept their first wedding anniversary far more under wraps. But, in case you missed the couple’s big day this year, or all the celebrity attendees and comedic fodder at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, don’t worry.
We’ve got all the details on that, Kanye West‘s thigh-baring wardrobe malfunction, and much more, right here.
• Hollywood Gets Political: Celebrities, politicians and media big wigs attended the 2012 White House Correspondents’ Dinner Saturday evening in Washington, D.C., with President Barack Obama and host Jimmy Kimmel taking the stage to entertain the crowd with jokes about Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, the Secret Service, the president himself and much more.
• Raging Rant: Mel Gibson finally addressed his infamous taped tirade against Showgirls screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, telling Jay Leno on the Tonight Show Friday, “Maybe you don’t know this about me, but I’ve got a little bit of a temper.”
• Pants-Sagging Snafu: After having dinner with Kim Kardashian Friday night, Kanye West had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction when he exited his Maybach with his pants falling down, exposing his thigh. Luckily, his thigh-baring incident hasn’t stopped him from making a good impression on Kim’s family.
• Paper Anniversary: Prince William and Kate Middleton celebrated their first wedding anniversary Sunday. The couple wed April 29, 2011, at Westminster Abbey in London in a lavish ceremony watched live by millions around the world. The royal couple rang in 365 days of wedded bliss with a low-key night together.
• Renewing Vows: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian continued to celebrate their first year of marriage together by renewing their vows Friday, after spending the previous weekend on a romantic getaway in Calabasas, Calif.
• Wedded Bliss: Biggest Loser alums Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson wed Saturday at St. Paul’s Catholic Church in San Francisco, just months after a horrible accident nearly took his life.
• Record-Setting Action: The Avengers hasn’t opened in America just yet, but it’s already amassed a whopping $178.4 million worldwide since it opened last Wednesday, setting records across the world.
• Thinking Like a Winner: Think Like a Man nabbed the top spot in this weekend’s box office again with $18 million, followed by The Pirates! Band of Misfits at $11.4 million and The Lucky One at $11.3 million.
• Big Laughs: Three-dozen comedians hit the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City Saturday night for the second annual Comedy Awards, in which Bridesmaids took home best comedy film, and Melissa McCarthy and Jean Dujardin nabbed best performance by an actress and actor, respectively.
• LOL: Robin Williams chatted exclusively with E! News and shared some funny thoughts on Britney Spears‘ conservatorship. We caught up with the legendary actor at the Comedy Awards on Saturday night in New York City.
• Backstreet Baby: A.J. McLean announced via Youtube on Sunday that he and wife Rochelle DeAnna Karidis are expecting their first child together. The couple wed in December of last year.