The ZTE Blade Force incorporates top features including Sprint’s HPUE technology for a better connection at an affordable price
Richardson, Texas – Oct. 10, 2017 – ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S.*, today announced that it has expanded its award-winning Blade smartphone series with the affordable ZTE Blade Force. Integrating features consumers would expect to find in a much more expensive phone, such as Sprint’s High Performance User Equipment (HPUE) technology, a 5.5 inch HD IPS display and a 3,000mAh battery, the ZTE Blade Force is available today online for a price of just $129.99 (plus tax) MSRP.
“The ZTE Blade Force continues to demonstrate how ZTE seamlessly blends innovation and affordability into our lineup, while remaining true to what consumers want most in their smartphone,” said Lixin Cheng, CEO of ZTE Mobile Devices. “The Blade Force packs big features, Sprint’s HPUE technology and a lot more into an affordable price point.”
For under $130, the ZTE Blade Force provides exceptional overall value with features including:
- HPUE-enabled (High Performance User Equipment) Smartphone: HPUE makes the Sprint network experience even better with increased coverage, more capacity and faster speeds on capable devices. HPUE-enabled smartphones are designed to give customers a better overall experience with streaming videos, mobile gaming and other online apps and services.
- Crystal Clear Viewing: The ZTE Blade Force comes with a 5.5 inch HD IPS display so reading, watching and playing are done with ease.
- Fast, Efficient Speeds: The ZTE Blade Force is packed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile platform with 2 GB RAM and is equipped with LTE+ support for reliable coverage and speed.
- Store All Your Favorite Items: With a MicroSD card that can support up to 128GB of data, you can store as many photos and videos to relive whenever you please.
- Go Further: The ZTE Blade Force is also international roaming capable so you can travel while staying connected for peace of mind.
For full list of phone specifications and features visit https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/phones/zte-blade-force/features/.
Make the Switch to Boost Mobile
Now is the perfect time to switch to Boost Mobile as taxes and fees are included in the total plan price of service for customers. Want even better news? For a limited time, if you “Make the Switch” to Boost Mobile, you can get two lines of unlimited talk, text and data with 3 Gigs of 4G LTE data per line for only $50 a month**.
*Counterpoint, Q2 2017
** Offer valid 9/08/17- 11/02/17. Two lines for $50: Primary line is $50/mo. w/ 2nd line $0/mo. Req. one line to port from non-Sprint related carrier. Existing customers not eligible. Plans include unlimited domestic talk, text, data (applicable high-speed monthly data allotment), 50 domestic voice roaming minutes (select devices) and 411 Directory Assistance calls (interactive voice services only). Int’l. services extra. Not combinable with certain offers. Other terms: Boost has no annual svc. contracts; svc. is subject to terms & conditions. Offers and coverage not available everywhere or for all phones/networks. Boost reserves the right to change or cancel offer at any time.