Temperatures may be at an all-time high throughout the country but there are plenty of episodes of the season’s HOTTEST shows still in the tank and many HOT new shows premiering through the end of Summer. Check out the five must-see TV shows to catch before Fall strikes on September 23.
- Jenni Rivera: “Mariposa de Barrio” – The biggest hit of summer has been the bio-musical series based on the true story of music legend Jenni Rivera. The show explores social issues, infidelity and relationships as it follows her pursuit for fame and happiness. Binge the first half of the season at Telemundo.com and catch new episodes, M-F at 8pm/7C. (Telemundo)
- Midnight, Texas – NBC’s addictive new drama tells the story of the city’s population of vampires, witches, psychics and well, anyone who doesn’t quite fit in. The small town is a haven for outsiders, but when it’s threatened by otheroutsiders, those who call Midnight, Texas, home must band together to form an unconventional family. July 24, Mon 10/9C. (NBC)
- Sin senos si hay paraíso – The brave and defiant Catalina Manrique is back! In the second season of this scripted Telemundo drama, we will see Carolina unearth more secrets of parents past, while protecting herself from the dangers of the La Diabla and Narcos she is surrounded by. July 25, Tuesdays 9pm/8c. (Telemundo)
- Marvel’s the Defenders – Neflix’s biggest Marvel heroes will soon unite in the new original series “The Defenders”. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cake, and Iron Fist will work together save New York from evil. Don’t miss this thrilling new series! August 18 (Netflix)
- El Vato – Music star “El Dasa” and his best friends return in Season 2 of El Vato. This season is sure to promise even more laughs than the first as it follows a tight-knit group of friends as they tackle the American dream, and conquer the Regional Mexican music world. August 27, Sun 10pm/9C. (Universo)