From Monday, July 8 to Sunday, July 14, Xfinity is hosting the first ever Kids Week offering dozens of movies and shows for kids for free all week long, at home and on the go! From Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob Squarepants, Disney Channel’s Descendants and Descendants 2, CBeebie’s Hey Duggee, Cartoon Network’s Teen Titans Go!, Disney Jr.’s Puppy Dog Pals, Nick Jr.’s Ryan’s Mystery Playdate to Vme’s Lily & Lola, and more, parents can easily find something for kids of all ages to watch whether it’s for a long car trip or just time to wind down.
During Kids Week, Xfinity TV customers will have access to the full catalog of Xfinity On Demand programming from English and Spanish-language networks and premium services such as CBeebie, Disney Story Central, Kids Central, Kids Central en Español, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nick en Español, PBS Kids, Primo TV and Vme Kids. Additionally, networks including Cartoon Network, Cartoon Network en Español, Discovery Family, Discovery Familia, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD and Universal Kids will offer a selection of some of their most popular shows and movies for customers to enjoy free throughout the week. All of this great content will be made available across Xfinity TV platforms including X1 and the Xfinity Stream app and portal. Xfinity customers without an Xfinity TV subscription can also log in to Stream using their credentials to enjoy a selection of free TV shows and movies, too.
Year round, Xfinity customers with X1 can make their entertainment experience even better for their family through:
- Kids Zone, a safe and secure experience for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming
- Common Sense Media reviews and age-appropriate badging – offering trusted ratings with families in mind
- Easy-to-set-up parental controls based on their child’s age
- Quick access to kids programming outside of Kids Zone from a growing selection of networks and streaming services using the X1 Voice Remote by saying the name of a TV show or movie such as “Trolls” or “Boss Baby” available via Netflix or “Pete the Cat” through Amazon Prime Video or by searching for a character such as “Mickey Mouse” or “SpongeBob”
- The Xfinity Stream app and portal, which enables them to take their children’s favorite programming on the go and enjoy it across devices, as well as download it for off-line viewing – perfect for car trips and plane rides
X1 customers who have their X1 voice remote enabled to Spanish can quickly find the programming by saying the network name like “CBeebies en Español” into their voice remote, by collection: “Shows para niños” or “Shows infantiles en Español” or by searching for the show by name such as “Bob Esponja”.